2019-2020 Music Practice Schedule:
Arbutus Global Middle School has a wealth of offering in the areas of band, strings and choir.
Below is a link to a schedule for all music activities at Arbutus. AGMS has a deep commitment to music education as part of our connection to other places across the globe, and no child will be denied the opportunity to participate. Classes offered are:
- Beginning Band 6
- Concert Band 7
- Concert Band 8
- Avalanche Jazz Band (open to all Grade 7 and 8 students)
- Summit Jazz Band (audition required)
- Choir 6-8
- Junior Strings (for beginners and students who started strings in Grade 5)
- Intermediate Strings (Grade 7 and 8 or by audition)
- Summit Strings (audition required)
For more information on our music program please check back here for regular updates and information.
Our ensembles perform at various events throughout the year. Some concerts include the Arbutus Poinsettia Concert, the Arbutus Night of Music, Bandfest, the West Coast Choir Festival and the Orchestra Finale concerts.
If you have further enquires, please contact Jennifer Hill or Michael Mazza at the school or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)